
On Friday May 9 Brian was camping with the scouts soI got to take my three girls out on the town! Our first stop was the batting cages...not so girly but FUN!! I love to go batting and I hadn't been in a long time. I hit pretty

good! Abbey really cranked a few out! She was scared to try it at first but boy can she hit! Hanna did awesome and hit some awesome balls as well. Megan was to small to try so she got to go for a ride with Cliford instead. Then all three of them got hair cuts, make overs, and their toe nails done. What do you think?
1 comment:
I didn't know that you loved the batting cages. I think a girl's night with your daughters sounds so fun. Do you think Sawyer would mind if I took him for a makeover? :)
Great job on all your posts. You don't seem to be a novice to blogging at all.
Post a Comment